forsaken

something that happened sometime ...

Friday, July 14, 2006

I was fortunate to live beside the label crossing, cuz I could see the trains moving by every day.

Fortunate !!

I was staying at Rourkela before commin over to BAM. I never saw trains so closely. Busses were the most common means of MY transport :) Trains seemed to be a beautifully knit set of busses all governed by a single driver .... amazing ... at one stress the work of so many drivers are reduced ....

At RKL i went to my pre-nursery classes. I was very naughty.. I dont know why ... but i clearly remember the face of a small fattie girl (fair complexioned and a bit shorter that me), with chubby cheeks whom I pushed down from the stage :(

She CRIED ... I FLED

haa haaaa .....

Ajish .. Gangul .. and noname .... buddies I miss you ... I was too small to maintain phone records or autographs ... i don't have ur contacts but the best thing right now is HOPE